Friday, April 18, 2008

Links to Gardner's 7 Intelligences



Hello there, ladies!!!

I can't tell you how much fun I had yesterday afternoon with you all. Three hours flew by and were full of good laughs with good people. A bit of a tease for me be able to enjoy the first session with you and not the rest. I feel quite attached to all of this, though, and know that I will find a way to meet you at lease once before graduation at the end of your classroom stint this year.

The first link above is the reading that we didn't go into fully yesterday. It's mostly theory, but it's short and interesting. The second link is simply fun. Disregard all of the appeals to get you to join the dating network, and there is no need to even give them your name. It just asks some questions that are fairly easy and quick to answer and will give you results on your level of "intelligence" for each of the seven.

Okay, so I will be checking the blog to keep up with what you're all doing. I could also be available to come to the school to see you all in action, but I won't do that unless you feel you need the support, which I am NOT anticipating! Your energy, creative minds and willingness to let the ego go will make you all excellent. These 14 kids are lucky to have you enter their lives!!

All the best!!

No comments: