Monday, April 28, 2008

Greetings,

I had a fine time on Friday. Thanks for your hard work. Below is the revised schedule we discussed. I hope I have it right. I will make the the badges and buy school supplies on Wednesday. Maxine and Lisa: should I bring them to you or should I meet you before class on Tuesday? I'll also find a box which we can leave the room. If you store folders/notebooks there students won't lose them and teachers won't have to lug them around.

ROTA

Tuesday 6 May Introductions and alphabet Lisa* Maxine
Thursday 8 May Weather and time Maxine* Shelley
Tuesday 13 May Home/community Shelley* Cindy
Thursday 15 May Family Shelley + Substitute
Tuesday 20 Body/ health Shelley Lisa
Thursday 22 May Food Shelley Cindy
Tuesday 27 May Colours and animals Cindy Lisa
Thursday 29 May Sports Cindy Maxine
Tuesday 3 June Feelings Maxine Lisa
Thursday 5 June Finishing up - spillover, review Lisa Maxine

No comments: