Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another great session

It was a great inspiration to be with you all again yesterday afternoon - you're such thoughtful people, taking such care to make a success of this idea: I think you're great.

Thank you, too, for welcoming my mother into the group - I was really proud for her to meet you all.

I can't see the best place to post the rota as a link so I thought I'd type it into this message - hope that's OK for you. The asterisk next to someone's name shows that they are the person doing the first draft of the plan for that session.

And see you at De Rada at 1.50 tomorrow (Friday).

- Elizabeth

ROTA

Tuesday 6 May Introductions and alphabet Lisa* Maxine
Thursday 8 May Weather and time Maxine* Shelley
Tuesday 13 May Family Shelley* Cindy
Thursday 15 May My home Cindy* Shelley
Tuesday 20 May Body/ health Shelley Lisa
Thursday 22 May Food Shelley Cindy
Tuesday 27 May Colours and animals Cindy Lisa
Thursday 29 May Sports Cindy Maxine
Tuesday 3 June Feelings Maxine Lisa
Thursday 5 June Finishing up - spillover, review Lisa Maxine

No comments: